Sunday, January 10, 2010

Appreciation-Social Ability-Skill Building

Maltesh Patil, a fellow Sainik School mate, whom I never met at school, because, we both had different entry and exit years at school. The thread of being alumni of Sainik School, unites us like brothers, Once we met and have been brothers and extended we have a family, a community called Ajeets.

Maltesh Patil truely follows Spice telecom's advertisement slogan "Never Miss an Opportunity" to appreciate. Maltesh's congratulations message about my blog also mentions about some skills, which I have been fortunate to exhibit and share before an apreciative audience including Maltesh. Every skill needs apreciation, in fact, nothing better to inspire a performer like a honest appreciation from the participating audience. Any good performance is a reward for the time spent by the audience. Maltesh has been a regular one at most of my performances, be it singing, a trainig session or workshop or conducting a function. Never forgets to take an opportunity to appreciate, which is a great social ability. It is such natural social ability of people like Maltesh, Hunshyal Sir and many that has brought a community (Ajeets) of 3000+ people together and continues to keep it together. I will save the talk about Ajeets Community for another day,as it is closer to my heart and will need a bigger space/canvas.

Coming back to appreciation, building skills. I mentioned about me being son of a teacher of a Girls primary school, Gopika dance performances from the girls needed to be around a character Krishna, with a flute, standing on crossed legs. This is my first vivid memory of my stage performance. Such opportunities perhaps took away the fear associated with stage and performance.

Thanks Maltesh, you inspire me, every time you honestly appreciate. You do this to many more people, you have it in you naturally. You unite, Brother, Your this quality has done a lot good to the entire "Ajeet Community".

Maltesh, This one is for you.

1 comment:

Advanced Micro Services Pvt. Ltd said...

Dear K Thakur Sir,

I am blessed by your words of appreciation, it is people like you who keep me going places through thick and thin of life.
Regards,

Malatesh Patil