Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New-First-Start

Well, I have written starting in school magazines to publicly read newspapers, magazines. To make a beginning to blog was some what holding me for a while. The instant publishing was some thing that held me back, as opposed to getting to see the written word, again and again to edit. I had to begin, somewhere with something, to put all the social metrics fear away and to "JUST WRITE"
This is New-First-Start. Some where, some one, some time and further every added to all the three-has to start with either fear or confidence. The dillemma leading to NO-Start.
I will perhaps read this first one again and again, as my friend Maruti (Basu Medicals) says, "we make videos of all events in our life in our memory, some we keep for rewind and play and replay,most of these replays will have sensitivity bottons, which may change with age"
Maruti is a friend with no common field except that we became friends and have remained so. I will love to share about some of these friends in life in my coming posts.

No comments: